Dear Low-Fi Concerts Community, It is with great regret that we have to inform you that Low-Fi Concerts has unfortunately gone bankrupt. We have done everything we could to keep the company running, but unfortunately this has not been possible. We want to inform you about the next steps and thank you for your support [...]
Keep your profile updated to attract great artists
Continuously updating your host profile with photos and text is important. With an updated profile you will be able to add to your credibility as a host, attract and match with great artists and get more concerts in the book!
Quality photos of your space
The photos of your space are the first impression for artists when they come across your host profile. Here are some guidelines on how to ensure great visuals as a host:
- Shoot good quality horizontal photos of your space from different angles
- Make sure to declutter your space
- Include flowers, plants or other home decor in the frame that signals the vibe of your place
When you are hosting concerts make sure to snap photos of the whole concert process. A good variation and updated photos showcase the full potential of your space for artists and your guests, but also express what kind of host you are, and that you are committed as a host.
- Update your profile with photos of the seating and “stage” arrangement
- Update your profile with photos of live concerts in your space
These kinds of photos will help artists to see if their style matches the setting of your place.
Revisit and rewrite profile text
After your first concert experience you will have a better understanding of what live music experience you want to arrange and offer as a host.
It is a great idea to go back and rewrite and update your host profile text with new knowledge from your latest hosting experience. Information that should be reflected in your profile text:
- Let artists know if you are a only hosting in specific seasons
- Let artists know if you are fully booked or not
- Let artists know if you have specific equipment or accommodation available
- Let artists know what production setup is suitable for your space
Continuously revisiting and rewriting your profile text gives artists the up-to-date host experience you are offering.
Activity means exposure
Your activity on the platform affects the exposure of your host profile. The more you maintain and use your host profile the better exposure you achieve to artists. Our platform activity algorithm highlights the most active host profiles on the list of hosts, and makes it easier for artists to find your profile.