Dear Low-Fi Concerts Community, It is with great regret that we have to inform you that Low-Fi Concerts has unfortunately gone bankrupt. We have done everything we could to keep the company running, but unfortunately this has not been possible. We want to inform you about the next steps and thank you for your support [...]
BOSE x Low-Fi partnership
We are excited to announce that BOSE will be Low-Fi’s preferred sound partner and support the concert experiences in the Low-Fi community, in Copenhagen and Stockholm to start with.
BOSE has provided the Low-Fi community with two brand new portable speakers/sound systems L1 PRO8. With a 180 degrees sound, they will allow the audience to hear clearly whether they are seated or standing, even off to the extreme sides in small to medium rooms.
The first speaker has arrived in Copenhagen and the other one will soon arrive in Stockholm. Low-Fi hosts and artists with upcoming concerts in the fall you can start booking and borrowing them for free, from today.
Previously, we have offered our community to borrow a BOSE L1 compact, therefore we know the BOSE speaker has a perfect fit and great sound for concerts in unconventional spaces like a living room or a gallery etc. Bonus info: it can easily fit into a cargo bike.
For the sound nerds, the L1PRO8 comes with:
- Integrated subwoofer with a unique RaceTrack driver design that gives you powerful bass, has an optimized center of gravity, and saves a lot of space.
- Built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily.
- Two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4″ and 1/8″ (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth® streaming capability.
- With the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your mobile device or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds, and fine-tune as you go.
- Get introduced to all the features here
We hope this partnership can support both artists and hosts in need for a speaker. If you want to know more about how to book the BOSE L1 PRO8 and how it works, take a look here.